jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

Merry christmas and my birthday presents~

Hello everypony~ (?)



Yeah, i know the pic can be a little weird, but as i told some entries before, i LOVE my little pony, they are so cute~

Anyway, Merry Cristmas!! What did santa gave you? I only had a present, but it's enought for me, and that's because my present was this



A friend told me about it, and when i saw it i was totally like



So now this baby is only mine *w* and also includes a limited edition of the game

3DS ZELDA

Also for my birthday my best friend gave me this *w*



Tada! The lion King trilogy in DVD *w* I do totally love it~

Oh, and mi brother gave me too a Jack Skellington cup ^^
I don't have any pic @.@

Well, that's all for this time, see you soon~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario